Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ANCHOR REALTY
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Looking for that well-maintained home? This 2 bedroom, 2 bath , Den home located in Burnt Store Marina is just that. The home has a lot of windows to let in the light and all ceramic flooring for easy maintenance. The spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet will become your private retreat as you overlook your sparkling pool. The home also has a Bonus room that could be used as an office, den, library, extra bedroom or just another sitting area. You will enjoy the mature landscaping while swimming in your pool or lounging in the spa! Burnt Store Marina is a gated deep-water destination marina and golf community with over 600 acres, 500 boat slips, (2) two restaurants, ship-store, 27-hole golf course, tennis, pickle ball, community pool, fitness center, yacht and activity clubs, bicycle and walking paths. If you are looking for an investment home this home has a current lease in place of $4k per month from December 2019 - March 2020 but Does "NOT" have to convey. Don't wait another minute to schedule your personal showing today. Be sure to check out the on-line video.
||3989 CAPE COLE BLVD
33955 Punta Gorda
MARINERS PASS LAND CONDO LOT 21 DESC OR 2678 PG 4020 + CPB 23 PGS 43-45 $3,419
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts Ok, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Public Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- Ceiling Fans(S), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Central, Electric
- Cable,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf Course,Marina,Optional Additional Fees,Tennis Court(s)
- Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled
- Cul-de-sac,FloodZone,In County,Street Paved
- zero lot line
- Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Gated Community,Security Gate,Smoke Detector(s)
Cable Tv, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Security
- Pets must be on leash and pick up after.
- Burnt Store Marina main entrance from Burnt Store Rd. Go down Islamorada Blvd to the stop sign. Take a right on Cape Cole Blvd.
ListingCourtesyofRE/MAX ANCHOR REALTY
Listing information courtesy of My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All Rights Reserved.3/13/2019 9:23:18 AM2019